How to Invest

get viagra We seek $500,000 for a 1/3 stake in the BIRCUS Brewing Co. We are making this offering under Regulation A+ and have qualified this offering with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), which means you do not need to be a millionaire to back our brewery. Only accredited investors, those who make up less than 1% of our national population and earn more than $200,000 or have $1 million in assets (besides their primary residence), could invest in American startups in the past 80 years. Now the other 99%, non-accredited investors residing in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, can invest in BIRCUS: 250 people can invest as little as $1,000, 26 people can invest $5,000 and up to 12 people can invest $10,000.

follow  

http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=viagra-samples Download/Review: Gourmet Renee Supplemental Sticker 7.6.17 and then Preliminary Offering Circular – Gourmet Renee, LLC (Bircus Brewery) Common Shares

comprare vardenafil originale consegna rapida  

http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=levitra-free-samples Investor Login

go to link  

http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=buy-now-viagra

  • viagra generico 200 mg pagamento online a Verona Please confirm that you comply with the following conditions:  

    go site a. A minimum annual gross income of $70,000 and a minimum net worth of $70,000 exclusive of automobile, home and home furnishings.

    go to site OR

    side effects lasix b. A minimum net worth of $250,000, exclusive of automobile, home and home furnishings.

     

    No Kentucky resident shall invest more than 10% of his or her liquid net worth (cash, cash equivalents and readily marketable securities) in the issuer's shares.